Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Pictures

I have to say this was the most UN usual Thanksgiving Holiday and I feel my baking was off to say the least. Poor Tom Turkey had to be roasted three times! Go Figure.









 Thanksgiving Table
all of my china comes from
auctions,thrift stores garage sales
antique shops
 one of my place settings
 Another Place Setting
Three Different types of
Apples for my Pie
 The Finished Apple Pie
 The Desert Table
My Homemade Pumpkin
Spice Cake




 My Favorite, Chocolate
Covered Cherry's
 Antipasto Salad
 Good old Tom Turkey
wrapped in cheese cloth
ready for the oven
 The real Thomas sitting on
the porch at 3 am watching
peel apples
    Evan and Jacob
waiting for some apples                                                                    

No comments: