Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Leek and Potato Soup



My Leek and Potato Soup


This is such a great recipe you can either cook in a crock pot on low all day \or on the stove which I do on low.
On cold days this is my soup of choice I usually serve it with Hot Crusty Sour Dough Breed


                                                                 You will need
2 whole Leeks
1 small onion
4 potatoes diced small
2 cups of dry white wine
4 cups or more of Half and Half Cream
2 cups of Heavy Cream
3 cans of Chicken Broth
1 Package of Knorr Leek Soup

                                                                Directions

In a crock Pot or on the stove mix all of your ingredients bring to a low simmer then turn down low and allow to cook for several hours you can add more wine broth or cream if needed the soup will thicken
Serve with your favorite Breed I like Sour Dough Breed with this Soup

Enjoy
Lydia


No comments: