Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Lime Sugar Free Jello Salad


Hello my Blog Family and Friends I have not posted in a while as I have been very busy and with my Knee injury I have not been able to get out as much as I wanted to So I have decided to give my recipe for My Lime Jello Salad

It is very easy to make just a little time and since I am Diabetic I have revised this wonderful light salad so a Diabetic can enjoy it I made it during the Holidays and it was a hit!

I hope you enjoy this salad as much as I have.




You will need.

6 small boxes of Lime Sugar Free Lime Jello
1tbs of Pineapple extract (have to get from a specialty store I manage to find it in Publix but this is rare)
6 cups of boiling water
6 cups of cold water
1 pint of heavy whipping cream
1 cup of chop pistachio nuts
1/2 cucumber sliced and diced
1 pt of cottage cheese

Directions!

Boil your 6 cups of water then add to your Jello
allow to dissolve
whip you heavy cream thick
add you extract to dissolve jello and add cold water
place in refrigerator and allow to chill for several hours
once chilled add your nuts cucumber whipping cream and cottage cheese and
mix well with a mixer.
Add to your pan allow to chill again
Cut into squares and serve over lettuce
ENJOY!




No comments: