Tuesday, November 12, 2013

We Did It! Jaocb Received His First AKC Obedience Title. Beginners Novice

Tv
BlackTie Jacob's Ladder BN
receving his Qualifying ribbon 
and Title Ribbon by the Judge
at the AKC Eustis Florida
Obedience   Trial



Jacob and his full
Litter Mate Sister
Gracie who he met
at the obedience trial
They seem to remember
each other



What a beautiful day in North Florida to have a AKC Obedience Trial with hope of getting our Beginners Novice Title.
With only 1Qualifying score left I was sure we were going to get it but any of you know sometimes it is left up to fate.

After arriving at the obedience trial and getting Jacob settled I noticed a beautiful silver standard poodle in the ring across the room.I knew it was Jacob father,Blacktie Cashing in Silver "Quency"
I have always wanted to meet the owners and I was finally able to meet them.I had a
surprise,Jacob sister was their as well.

It couldn't of been a better day.Jacob qualified,he also got 4place out of 7 dogs and he earned his title.
E
We are planning on trialling in January in Ocala to earn his title in Rally Novice.Keep your fingers crossed.

I have always said." It is not about the qualifying scores,it is the journey towards getting them.







No comments: