Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Thrifting We Shall Go!

What a wonderful and fun Morning as our parents and my sister and I headed off for some finds in the Thrift Stores It is my Sister Birthday so we are celebrating the whole weekend . What a wonderful adventure, Dad always looks at books my sister books as well Margret china and myself linens and china in hopes to fine the perfect vintage thing

We hit quite a few but our highlight was at our last store when a turtle was in the grass eating I was able to take a picture without startling him or her.
I came home with some things as did my sister and stepmother but Dad he is looking for a book and he feels someday he will find it!!

 What better then to see a vintage bike at a Thrift Store
My Favorite Store
 A Special lady hagging out
 now this is a classic...
what does a man do best
while a woman shops
This was a great display
for the Memorial Holiday
 Margret striking a pose
 My sister looking at books
 Another Thrift Store



THE END

No comments: