Thursday, May 24, 2012

Homemade Herbal Stuffing



This is such a tasty recipe especially when you are using fresh herbs. Now I  have a Herbal Garden so all of my ingredients are fresh so the taste is very pronounce and in this recipe I am not skimpy with the Herbs or the amount I use. So lets get started!

You will need:

A huge handful of herbs of your choice I used
Pineapple Sage
Common Sage
Greek Oregano
Oregano
Sweet Basil
Rosemary
Tarragon
med Onion
Celery
2 lg eggs
3 cups of Chicken Broth
Salt & Pepper
1 stick of butter
Stael bread ( I save unwanted bread and use it )
Food Processor ( If you do not have one you can chop)


Directions:

Remember I used fresh Herbs from my garden so I was not shy.
Wash all of your herbs
Place bread in food processor and chop
remove bread...
add all of Herbs, Onion,and Celery pulse or chop
add all ingredients in to a large boil and mix well
Add Chicken Broth and Melted Butter
Add Salt & Pepper to taste
add Eggs and mix
Stuff Chicken or Turkey or just bake in oven in a casserole dish with a cover and serve

No comments: