Sunday, September 04, 2011

My Pretty Breakfast Table

My Table with all of the different Vintage cake plates I use  nothing on my table matches and I love it!!
 Another view of my Table

Here are some of my Vintage Jelly Jars which for this Breakfast will be filled with Tangerine Marmalade Blueberry Preserve and Fig Preserve all fresh from Nelsons Family Farm.


It was a wonderful Sunday Morning preparing breakfast for my parents and there dear Friend Annie. But prior to breakfast, I walk all Three of my dogs one at a time completing Three and a half miles so I was ready for breakfast.
I love setting my table and love using my vintage china especially since none of my china matches.Makes it fun and oh so shabby.

They arrived by 10:30 in the morning and coffee was brewing filling the house with all the comforts of home. My menu was simple. Scramble Eggs, Italian Sausage real New York Bagels,Home  Fried Potatoes and Fresh Jams  and Preserves. Yummy, just what you needed after a healthy walk.

Breakfast was enjoyed with great conversation and lots of laughs  and before we knew the morning was gone .
I love having our parents up and they love coming up it was a morning that was enjoyed by all and well remembered.

Always,
Lydia

No comments: