Friday, December 13, 2013

Our Christmas Menu for 2013

                                                                     


This will be a first for me Roasting a Duck I have baked,fried roasted and grilled many differnt foods for Christmas but this is a first in the roasting department for a Duck...
I have looked up several recipes for Duck and have found from the most extreme to the most easiest. Of course I have decided on the easiest however the more I research I think I am going to go halfway.

Duck seems to be a complicated little bird as far as I see it. All that fat you sure need to trim or it can turn out a disaster . However, to much trimming can lead to one tough little guy so with much research I think I have found the best way for me to roast.
Below I have written our Christmas Menu with high hopes of a successful outcome!

 I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful Holiday Season!


Merry Christmas

 Lydia



                                                               Our Christmas Menu


Appetizers

Fresh Fruit with Goat Cheese


Soup

Cream of Leek Soup


Main Course

Roasted Duck with Orange Spice
Wild Rice and  Wild Mushrooms
Roasted Asparagus



Desert

Homemade Bourbon Pecan pie
















No comments: