Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jars Jars and More Jars



I thought when I saw these adorable Jars I had to have them.Here are old vintage Jelly Kerr Jars and Ball Jars. I fell in love with and have been collecting. When I come across a hand painted and distressed jar such as these it is a must.

I have many of the Jelly Jars which has taken me a long time to collect. I use these jars around the Holidays and special occasions and sometimes as a gift but truthfully I hate to part with them.
This is just one of several of my vintage collection I thought I would share with you!

Always
Lydia

2 comments:

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

Did the lids come with a floral pattern?
Or did you add that?
They are lovely!
I use old jars in my cupboards to hold my metal cake frosting tips, frosting bags, paper cupcake liners, toothpicks, etc...
It makes for pretty storage!
:)

Lydia said...

Hi

Thanks for stopping by No they are decals the lids were painted and distressed then add the decals very easy to do

I have many as I have painted some of myself once I learned how to do it
again thanks for stopping by
Always
Lydia